• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscCoasterPro
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Sep 2005

Verbatim DVD Media

Hi, all. I hope this is the appropriate place to post this question. I've been using Verbatim DVD-Rs now for quite a while with 100% success. I purchase them whenever they go on sale, and the prices are very good.

This last time I saw a Verbatim Movie Media spool of 50 DVDs. Does anyone know if these are physically different other that the design on the DVD?

thanks,

dcp
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

they should be good to go, what speed were they, i saw them online but
    the picture said 1-4x, which i kinda doubt

Comment

• DiscCoasterPro
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Sep 2005

On the Verbatim website they advertise this particular one I saw as 8x. When I burn a movie, or a compilation from any video edting I do, I ususally burn at 4X anyway but its unclear to me what these differences are. At the Verbatim site, listed under "storage media" there are seperate headings for DVD-R and for Movie Media ??? I dunno, the only thing I noticed is that it says "superior archival stability. Whatever that means.

dcp

Comment

• DiscCoasterPro
        Gold Member
        Gold Member
        • Sep 2005

Hmm... actually, on that page, and within that description is a tabbed frame. I clicked on details and was able to download a PDF manual of all Verbatims DVDs and part#s. But I still don't know if there is a difference. Think I'll call em and post back for anyone interested.

dcp

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

I prefered these deals

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎