Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI, can two separate "shows" be put on one DVD?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boo99
    • Jan 2006

HI, can two separate "shows" be put on one DVD?

Hi, if I have 2 separate one hr TV show episodes on the HDD and move them to Nero to burn, will they burn as separate programs.....?

Cause I get an error that Nero has the Video TS files already.

Or maybe a better question is:

If theres 2 separate TV shows totally one hr on HDD, how do I burn them.....even if diff shows? I dont want to waste a whole DVD for one hr show....
    sorry if Im not clear but thnx to any help!
    jef
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

I dont know about nero ( I dont touch nero unless I ahve to) but I am sure you can reauthor with shrink
    sigpic

Comment

• boo99
      • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by NightTran
      I dont know about nero ( I dont touch nero unless I ahve to) but I am sure you can reauthor with shrink
      Hi, I used my fav, Shrink.....gosh I love that program!!. Its truely amazing....wish it would still be updated but....
      ...I used it but I need to use a program to burn them so I used Nero...maybe I should get a diff one....... burning program that is.

Comment

• NightTran
        King of Digital Video
        King of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

you can use dvdd inteed of nero
        sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
          Queen of Digital Video
          Queen of Digital Video
          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by boo99
          Hi, I used my fav, Shrink...I used it but I need to use a program to burn them so I used Nero...maybe I should get a diff one....... burning program that is.

You can still use nero, But you can use Shrink in re-author to put 2 shows on one disc. You will have to have both saved on your hard drive and when you open shrink instead of open disc you will open file and then repeat for open the other file for the second show and add the 2 on one disc. Or you can select DVDD to burn the disc through SHrink.

Shrink will use Nero to burn it unless you set it to use DVDD
          Last edited by photo_angel2004; 10 Feb 2006, 03:06 PM.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• boo99
            • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
            You can still use nero, But you can use Shrink in re-author to put 2 shows on one disc. You will have to have both saved on your hard drive and when you open shrink instead of open disc you will open file and then repeat for open the other file for the second show and add the 2 on one disc. Or you can select DVDD to burn the disc through SHrink.

Shrink will use Nero to burn it unless you set it to use DVDD
            Ok I get it now. thnx.
            It kept saying there were duplicate video TS files and the program will close.....but I think I added the same show twice instead of the second one.....thnx to all who replied and for this forum, which is great!
            jef

Comment

• soup
              Just Trying To Help
              • Nov 2005

You can obtain ImgBurn here which probably will be kept updated.If it asks you to do anything with Dvd Decrypter say no.Keep Dvd Decrypter.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎