Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

It's a guy thing.

Comment

• rubber knob
      rubber knob
      • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by Furiousg
      hehee...even if there were a manual, I know dang well no-one would read it until they messed something up first.
      lol, thats just like a man never picks up the instruction manual until you have to.

Comment

• Furiousg
        If you have any poo....throw it now
        • Dec 2005

Instruction manuals are very contagious, and can be quite harmful to the male ego. They actually cause quite the same undesired symptoms as road maps.
        -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
          Next to Arch Stanton
          • Jan 2006

RTFM never seems to apply in family situations!
          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Cambion7
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Nov 2005

Manuals never do me any good. They're usually written in broken English by someone who barely speaks the language to begin with. I figure anything is easy to figure out, from putting furniture together, to operating that doohicky with mega buttons.

Cam
            Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
            - Confidence

Comment

• Furiousg
              If you have any poo....throw it now
              • Dec 2005

Most remotes are easy enough to figure out

-FuriousG-

Comment

• codajohn
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Jul 2005

The idea is to start discipline at the beginning of the child's life. Accountability must be taught from the beginning. "If you do this you will get that." Parents are afraid to have their children not like them. It always breaks my heart to punish my child. If you love your child it will always hurt.
                I have always told my children "I may not like what your are doing, but I will always love you." I am their parent not their buddy.

As a teacher, when I have a problem with a student and have to meet the parents, it becomes crystal clear that the parents are the root of the problem. Being clueless about your child's life outside of the home is not an excuse.
                I don't believe in hitting because I believe in being involved from the beginning.
                CJ
                My DVD Collection
                Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎