X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Digital Digest Re-designed

After 6 months of hard work by myself (with lots of help from jmet in the last few months), the "new" Digital Digest has been launched:

The latest news, guides and downloads for digital video (DVD, Blu-ray, DivX, Xvid ...), HD, 3D and gaming

Gone are the old 3-subsite (DivX Digest, DVD Digest and DVD±R Digest) style format (although the old links are still in place and working), and replaced with one single unified website, fully scripted, database driven and loaded with new features. More details about the "new" Digital Digest in this news story:

After 6 months of work, the "new" Digital Digest is now online and active. This re-design marks the biggest change to Digital Digest since its launch way back in 1999. For the first time in a long time, Digital Digest is now a single, unified website with a unified design, completely database driven, searchable and hopefully, it will be an easier website to both use and maintain

The forum remains as it always has been, although there are plans to merge some of the forums (like the XviD and DivX forums into one section) to match the new categories on the "new" site.

As the above news story mentions, this is just the beginning, and there will be lots more improvements and new features coming real soon...

Please Note: Users who had user accounts on the old DVD Digest will still be able to use their account logins on the new site, with the same username/password as before - the forum uses a different set of logins, so if you only have a forum account, you can create a new account over at Digital Digest
    Last edited by admin; 3 Mar 2006, 05:36 PM.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • Furiousg
    If you have any poo....throw it now
    • Dec 2005

WoWza ! !

Props to admin and Jmet ! !

Looks awesome. I like the layout, the software search function....the latest news. It all looks incredible

The software search even has ratings and userability.....I LOVE IT ALL ! !

: FG rubs jmet's bald head :
    -FuriousG-

Comment

• a2j3
      If it aint broke, don't fix it
      • Feb 2006

Hello Everyone

I went to the new digital digest but it wont let me log in. Says wrong user name or password. I have changed nothing?????????Did I miss understand what I read about being able to use same user name and password. From what I did see looked great
      sigpic

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

It's the same username as the DVD Digest account, not the forum account. If it is the DVD Digest account you are trying to log onto, please let me know your username.

Comment

• a2j3
          • Feb 2006

Thank You

I was using my forum user id. I tried to sign up for an account and keep getting this error message when i click submit.Parse error.doc
          Last edited by a2j3; 3 Mar 2006, 05:30 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Sorry about that, it should be fixed now.

Comment

• anonymez
              Super Moderator
              • Mar 2004

nice work admin & jmet, lookin good

there are plans to merge some of the forums (like the XviD and DivX forums into one section)
              gonna add an mpeg4 avc section?
              "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• admin
                Administrator
                • Nov 2001

gonna add an mpeg4 avc section?
                Yes, that's part of the reason for merging the XviD/DivX, to reduce the number of forums currently to allow for new forums.

Comment

• IndianPrincess
                  Wild~N~Crazy
                  • Dec 2005

Excellent work admin and jmet. I thought I went to the wrong web page at first.
                  IndianPrincess

Smile and the world smiles with you.
                  sigpic

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

As usual, you have went beyond the call of duty...
                    Thankyou Admin and jmet.......

Comment

• Zero G
                      Next to Arch Stanton
                      • Jan 2006

Very nice work!!!
                      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• a2j3
                        • Feb 2006

Thank You Administrator

Everything works great now. Your the best.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...