Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fargen
    • Jan 2005

dual layer burning with shrink problem

I have a Sony DRU-710 burner and until King Kong, I was able to make dual layer burns (re-authored for movie only) of super long movies that was playable on my Pioneer and Panasonic players. Shrink's book/bit type setting was always default set to DVD-ROM. Now, with King Kong, my dual layer burns will not play on my Panasonic players. I've tried TDK dvd+r dl (which only plays on Pioneer) and Fujifilm dvd+r dl (which fails during the burn). Will try Verbatim next. Any ideas? I haven't changed anything. Could it be something inherent in the King Kong DVD?
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

Take a look at this guide.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎