Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cozette
    • Apr 2006

Burner said files to big

I was able to shrink it and do every thing but when I am ready to burn it to a blank dvd it says the movie is 7000 kb and the blank dvd is 4000 kb and I've already took off all trailers and extras I've stipped to just the basic movie. HELP!!
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

Are you sure you're trying to burn the shrunk version and not the original files?
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• cozette
      • Apr 2006

I am very new at all this but I decyrpt the file then I went through DVD Shrink I un checked all sudscripts And only added the one that said main movie and shrinked it. When it said it was done I tryed to burn it and it gives me that message?

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

You tried to burn through the option on the toolbar in DVD Shrink?

I suggest that you read this guide to become familiar with how DVD Shrink works.
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• cozette
          • Apr 2006

Your awsome

Thanks

Comment

• Furiousg
            If you have any poo....throw it now
            • Dec 2005

I don't mean to be a stickler and this won't help you at all....but 7MB should fit onto a DVD pretty easily
            -FuriousG-

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎