Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: please help - want to convert .mjpg to .mpg

Quote Originally Posted by celtic_druid
    The tools I mentioned are cross platform, they compile and run fine under WinXP as well as linux, OSX, etc.
    yes thanks, it does play in mplayer but at a very fast frame rate (over 25 fps) whereas the original frame rate for the clips is 12 fps. And also can you please explain how to use mencoder to convert the format and if the frame rate can be set in the conversion

Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert

25fps would be the default framerate. Either mjpeg files don't contain info on framerate or mplayer doesn't read it.
    -ofps 12 should set the framerate. So say: mencoder.exe -ovc copy -ofps 12 input.mjpg -o out.avi

Basically just remuxes to avi. Could also do -ovc xvid to get an axvid avi, -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg2, etc. for MPEG-2. mencoder can also resize to dvd resolution, etc. Read the docs or try a GUI.

thanks again. file does convert now (not much luck with frame rate though).
    another thing that i forgot to mention was that although the clip plays in mplayer, but there is no audio and after conversion also there is no audio

Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert

I kinda thought that it simply didn't contain audio. Guess mplayer/mencoder/ffmpeg can't pass the audio. You would need to look for something else to convert then. Maybe something from lg?

Default Mpg MJPEG

Does anybody know how to convert mpg or avi to MJPEG???

Please help me.

MigiBOne

Quote Originally Posted by celtic_druid
    I kinda thought that it simply didn't contain audio. Guess mplayer/mencoder/ffmpeg can't pass the audio. You would need to look for something else to convert then. Maybe something from lg?
    i think i should give up the idea... i have already spent a lot of time on this.
    But to some extent it got solved, because of you. i had posted it on so many forums, but the best help was given by you. Thanx a lot for this

Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert

Fair enough, but if you do want to continue, you could try the mplayer/mencoder mailing list. Maybe someone can add audio support.

Default Reg. how to download images from LG-6335

Hi

I have the same LG6335 mobile and I abso bought the Cable which only allows me to use the mobile as modem (connect to internet). I downloaded a softwre from internet (lgmobiles.com) which gave a PC SUite. I could access my address book etc. but not my images and movie clips. How do I transfer them? What is the software that I need to use for downloading them to my computer?

Thanks and Regards
    Rangarajan

Thread Information