X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenda4
    • Mar 2005

Problems Converting MPEG-2 file

Hi,

I have an MPEG-2 file that I tried opening with Divx and I got an error saying that the program was unable to open the file because it was missing the LPCM Audio Decoder codec. I installed the Divx codecs from their website and I still keep getting the error messages. Can someone help??

Thanks,

greenda4
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Download latest audio, speech codecs, audio filters and audio plugins : AC3 Filter, CoreVorbis, DirectShow Filters for Ogg Vorbis, etc
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• greenda4
      • Mar 2005

I tried loading one of the codecs called moonlight Odio Dekoda 1.25m and it didn't work. I keep getting the error message. Is there a specific codec that I need to download??

Thanks,

greenda4

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

is this what you used?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• greenda4
          • Mar 2005

That is not the one I used, but I tried the link that you sent and that codec didn't wrk either. The message says that I am missing the 'LPCM Audio Decoder codec'.

Thanks,

greenda4

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

that should work fine, unless the file itself is bad, or you have too many codecs conflicting on your pc perhaps....
            Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...