Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sweepe007
    • Mar 2006

printable dvd

Ok here is a question for you I have read about injet printable dvd media, now what are these? I know there is a lightscribe burners that will burn titles on the dvd's but they are expensive.but how do thay work thanks sweepe007
  • smkymntgrl
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Feb 2005

I'm not sure if you're asking how the printable work or the lightscribe. I have the lightscribe, they work well. They take some time to burn the image and the media is still expensive. Don't know much about the inkjet printables.

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
    Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
    READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
    - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• sweepe007
      • Mar 2006

dvd

it is the inkjet printables i am wondering about thanks

Comment

• Gary D
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2005

Here is a link to an interesting post by drf. Just ignore the bantering.

Talk about general digital video topics not part of the categories/forums below
        Gary D

Comment

• sweepe007
          • Mar 2006

printable dvd

thanks, you are right it is wordy I guess it is better to just write the title on the dvd (A sharpie is cheaper than ink) thanks again

Comment

• greatdvd
            • Apr 2006

An inkjet CD printer works very much like a regular paper inkjet printer. The ink is sprayed from nozzles onto the inkjet printable CD-R surface. After printing, the CDs are coated with a lacquer or laminate to ensure the CDs are highly water and scratch proof. The print quality is superb.

And LightScribe is an innovative technology that uses a special disc drive, special media, and label-making software to burn labels directly onto CDs and DVDs.Your labels can be whatever you want them to be. Create one-of-a-kind designs with your own photos, text, and artwork using your label-making software.
            More info. about Ligthscribe here

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎