Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hardware To "Press" my own DVD's?

Default Hardware To "Press" my own DVD's?

Hello, I am thinking about starting my own business and I have created a DVD that I need about 10,000 copies of in order to distribute to customers and show what my business is all about. If my ad campaign works I will have several other DVD's that I will need to replicate soon as well.

Is there some hardware out there that will help me PRESS my own DVD's? Burning takes way too long even at 16X (about 5 Minutes per DVD). I need something that will duplicate my product at much faster and reliable pace. I don't care the cost. Anywhere I can find something like this? What kind of blank media could I use and where to buy as well?

You guys are geniuses of the Digital video world and this is the first place I've come to ask for help. Thanks guys!

Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master

Agree with Blu. You might try calling several local ad agencies in your area, and ask them for names and rec of vendors in your area. Do not think most would charge you for this type of info.

Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video

Here is a link to a list of companies from DVD demystified:

http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#5.5

www.discmakers.com

cd and dvd manufacuring made easy, they can do just about anything you want, they also have a great catalog, covers, packaging, mass production, styles and designs of your choice.

I have also purchased some 16X DVD+R from them for personal use, great quality.

Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gary D
    Here is a link to a list of companies from DVD demystified:

http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#5.5
    Interesting list of companies there Gary. I happen to work at the bottom one, Zomax Canada. It is about 30 minutes from Ottawa.

So there is no machine I can buy myself instead of sending it off to some company for mass production? Anybody have a list of companies that would sell me the machine itself?

Demigod of Digital Video

you can buy disc towers, but you'd have to hire a staff and 10,000 discs. seriously, that'll take you forever. be easier to stream it on the web maybe. or use the methods above.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master

Yeah, I agree with LT. It would be nothing but headaches trying to buy some equipment and mass producing yourself.
    I think in the long run it would be cheaper and more reliable to pay an established business to take care of everything for you.

Thread Information