Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	907682

Click image for larger version

Name:	TransferRateTestVerbatim.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	907683
    Last edited by soup; 1 Apr 2007, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

Quick question on saving the scan image. I only have the option to save as bmp. Are you converting those to png, or am I missing an option setting somewhere?
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

I type it out as .png & also use the pulldown menu where it says bmp & click on png.

Comment

• Zero G
          Next to Arch Stanton
          • Jan 2006

My pulldown only shows bmp.
          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• soup
            Just Trying To Help
            • Nov 2005

Well here is my process & I am not saying it's right, wrong or best, worst. Alt/printscreen, open up PhotoFiltre / right click / paste as new image / image to check image size / file to save as / type in whatever.png / click pulldown menu, click png & I am done. Now this is probably the totally wrong way to do it & I am probably doing a step or two I don't have to but it works. Alt/printscreen gives you the live window only & PhotoFiltre is free.

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

I use Irfanview for my graphics and know I can convert. I'm just wondering why ny CD-DVD Speed only gives a bmp option. Weird.

Comment

• Chewy
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2003

in step one I pointed this out guys
                notice also the little picture of a floppy on the top right, here's where you save a png picture of the screen.
                makes it easy

if it was a snake it would bite you

soup where did you find 4x verbatim?
                Last edited by Chewy; 7 May 2006, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• soup
                  Just Trying To Help
                  • Nov 2005

Well here is PhotoFiltre if you ever want to try it out.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/PhotoFiltre_d4587.html.

I did notice that chewy but I guess I got so used to the process I use. I guess it is something about teaching old dogs.
                  Last edited by soup; 7 May 2006, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Zero G
                    Next to Arch Stanton
                    • Jan 2006

I did read that Chewy but mine only has a bmp option. Wonder if it's a W2K issue.

Comment

• Chewy
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by Zero G
                      I did read that Chewy but mine only has a bmp option. Wonder if it's a W2K issue.

must be

Comment

• soup
                        Just Trying To Help
                        • Nov 2005

@ chewy Staples a few months ago. 10 pack in slim cases.

Comment

• codajohn
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Jul 2005

My 98se doesn't have png but it does have "save as jpg." #20 post
                          Works just as well.
                          CJ
                          My DVD Collection
                          Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

• johndoh453
                            Gold Member
                            Gold Member
                            • May 2006

thanks for the site...gonna try it out now

Comment

• johndoh453
                              Gold Member
                              Gold Member
                              • May 2006

i just used it, works great.

Comment

• geno888
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

Have you checked in cd-dvd speed settings?

Take a look here
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎