X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

cdspeed quick scanning

Here's a little trick if you have to scan a lot of disks and you are looking for
    bad burns, you can't always do one or two scans of a certain media like
    memorex/cmc mags and know that all will be bad. Same for the G05 mid.
    The first scan is a standard one of a disk I culled from my database, the second scan was a quick scan where I set measure points to 50 in quick scan quality scan options. Fast and furious method.

100 is even better and still fast
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chewy; 15 Jun 2006, 06:22 PM.
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

I need to use this trick. Nice to be able to quality scan now with the Benq.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

do you use bad media?then you need to scan all the time
      sigpic

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

the issue to settle is "how bad is bad?"

Comment

• katzdvd
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Feb 2006

do you use bad media?then you need to scan all the time
          memorex/cmc mags
          Wow chewy! I thought only my old memorex/cmc mags discs looked that bad when burned on my old BTC Burner. I have a pile of those scans that I kept for reference - makes me cringe thinking of all the time wasted!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎