Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ross Smith
    • May 2006

Nero Vision Problem (Nero 7)

I just bought the Nero 7 Premium download, everything works OK except Nero Vision. Every time I select the program it appears to launch but it doesn't display on my desktop.Then when I try to relaunch it again a box comes up telling me it is already running. When I go to another program from my desktop it some times appears out of nowhere, and also when I go to turn my CP off a box comes up telling me to wait while nero vision closes.
    I have notice the older version had a blue coloured Showtime player and worked fine this latest version or upgrade has a red coloured player.
    I have downloaded and installed this program several times but each time Nero Vision does the same thing. Any help would be appreciated as I'm getting no feedback fron Nero AG.
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

to get it to display on your desktop?

Are you looking for an Icon? If so go to start, all programs, right click nere icon and select creat short cut. put the short cut where ever you want to see it.

As far is it apearing and then dissapearing are you sure you closed the program out? Could it be still open and - down on the bottl toolbar?

As far as the color you can change the color to blue of you want to. When nero is open there is a little button lower right corner of nero that has a picture of a flame in it. click that to change the color.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Ross Smith
      • May 2006

re-Nero Vision

Thanks for your help, I have no trouble making a desktop icon for NeroVision. The trouble is when I try to launch the NeroVision program it appears to open but there is no evidence of it on the screen or taskbar. If I try to re-launch Nerovision again, a dialogue box tells me that the program is still running. Sometimes when I'm working on another task for about 15 to 20 minutes and go to shut that task down, the nerovision proram will then open.
      The version my brother downloaded is trouble free, that version was released in March my version is dated April. What I was referring to about the colour was the Showtime Player's colour his is blue mine is red.

Comment

• Ross Smith
        • May 2006

Re- Nerovision

I have found out the problem why my NeroVision won't launch properly. I have McAfee virus protection on my Dell computer and that is stopping Nero Vision launching, I have to disable the virus protection until NeroVision launches then enable virus prtection. It's a bit of a nuisance but at least Nero works now. Thought this information maybe handy for any other members having the same dilema.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

on my other pc i had this too. i found if i opened something like explorer, then minimize it, maximize then minimize, it appeared in the task bar. i then decided to add it to windows xp (sp2) DEP (data execution prevention) list and the problem went away (nero express).
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• sjdana
            • May 2006

NeroVision will not load

I had a experienced a similar problem (can not start Nerovision) with Nerovision in Nero 6 Ultra after upgrading (most lately - with the file NVE-3.1.0.25_no_yt.exe for Nerovision). However, I contacted Nero's tech support and they indicated (on 19-May-06):
            Our developers where able to reproduce this problem. We also found the solution to it but unfortunately we can't provide you with a patch to fix it. In order to resolve the problem on your system you do need a whole new update which will be available onour homepage as free download within the next few weeks.

- Steve

Comment

• Ross Smith
              • May 2006

Yeh I contacted Nero support, they told me the same, that they are aware of the problem and should have it fixed in the next update. They seem to change their downloads towards the end of each month so here's hoping. It doesn't worry me so much now that I know it's not my computer that is causing the problem. It seems unusual that if I turn off my McAfee virus protection program NeroVision launches straight away.
              Man these computers are fun they have a mind of their own , I got one for my retirement but with all the hassels sometimes I find them less of an enjoyment and more of a hassel. But it keeps the mind active I suppose

Comment

• Ross Smith
                • May 2006

I finally fixed my problem with Nerovision the version I had was 7.02.0.3b, I down loaded and installed version 7.0.8.2 and everything works like it should.
                Apparently the version I originally downloaded (7.02.0.3b) released on the 27th of April was very unstable and full of bugs, I got this older version download from filehippo.com.
                Well I'm happy as many other problems I had which I thought was user era work fine now.
                I hope this helps others out there I can't believe that the Nero company haven't fixed the problem yet with this later version why change the older version to this newer one if it is so unstable and doesn't work properly.
                I was going to download another software product from them but after this long episode with Nero 7 I have had second thoughts.

Comment

Working...