Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex7718
    • Dec 2005

BEST macrovision stabilizer/filter?

what is the best macrovision stabilizer/filter out there that is compatible with my phillips dvdr3390 DVD recorder?
  • acer1640
    • Apr 2006

Macrovision remover vice1000

Well the best advice I can give you is the one I looked into Vice1000 you get it on ebid or ebay. Its been desgined fro another purpose but dose an excellent job at removing all traces of copy protection. Basicly the copy protection signal is in the VBI Vertical Blanking Interval thats the top part of the picture which is off the screen and black in colour. The vice1000 is a tool for wrighting information or code in the Vertical Blanking Interval VBI so whatever was inbeded in the original it is re written on to the new media with a new VBI one without copy protection. Its actual use is to insert caption info or digital codes for streaming video frames together (I Think) But its perfect and Cheap for the end result. It comes with a diagram for setup you need it switched so it inserts its own digital code plus it has loads of connections.
    Hope this helps
    Search vice1000 on ebay or ebid

Comment

• RFBurns
      To Infinity And Byond
      • May 2006

Sima makes a nice little grey box with both S and Composite video in/out connections. It also has a 3 position video processor which is user selectable to change the video level or color level. This little puppy simply plugs into the video path between your player and recorder, DVD or VCR, and wala, removes completely the macrovision from the video signal.

Sima Video Stabalizer

The unit will work with both NTSC and PAL, and output the signal in the format of either NTSC or PAL.

Note: This unit is NOT the familiar black box type originally meant for VCR to VCR dubbing. This unit is a much newer, pure digital device intended for DVD use, but CAN be used for VCR purposes. The unit will work on ANY DVD player/recorder and ANY VCR. And for 99 bucks, it might be a less expensive way to get the results you are looking for.
      Last edited by RFBurns; 19 May 2006, 06:38 AM.

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• acer1640
        • Apr 2006

VICE1000 VBI REWRITER macro cgms remover

HI if you havnt bought one yet then there is a guy on ebid selling them for £39.99 which is about £10 cheaper than the one I bought. I used my Vice1000 to remove copy protection (macrovision) from sky PPV movie last night.
        Have good day Yall....

Comment

Working...