Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phillip
    • May 2006

How To Make Mp3 Dvd Player From 2 Dvds

Guys, I have not tried this before but I know speaking to you will save an enormous amount of time that can be wasted by me just doing this.

I have 4 different DVDs and I want to make an audio MP3 out of them as well as a video MP3.

In simple terms my question is how do I take different songs from 4diffrent DVDs and compile them into one written DVD with only my favourite songs in it...thats 1

2...How do I take a DVD that I have and make it to an audio CD that I can play in my car and elsewhere so that I can have a live audio CD???

Please help, I currently using Nero 6 and I have a DVD Shrink. Please help me crack this thing again.

Thanks
  • Phillip
    • May 2006

Did I ask something impossible to do with current technology???? coz then that would mean there is still a business opportunity to developing the kind of a programme that can do these things!!!!????

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

Did I ask something impossible to do with current technology???
      why would you think so?
      only because noone answered your question within 2hrs???

since you did not seem to have found corresponding links here's some help

split dvd into chapters:
      either use my last link and follow the guide using decrypter to the step "DEMUX" which you would NOT use - choose "direct stream copy" instead

or use data already transfered to your harddrive:

after splitting the dvd into chapters you will have to use the authoring tool of your choice to create a new dvd or use ifoedit => create ifos

dvd => mp3/wav:

Comment

• Phillip
        • May 2006

Ucam....thank you very much......with ur advice now I have turned into a star.....I was able to make cds out of my live concert dvds ofcourse using belight and besweet...how cool is that!!!!....

Thank you very, very much!!!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎