• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadel_anwar
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Improve Video Quality Software

Hello Guys

I was wondring if there is any programes that could improve Xvid Quality not really Xvid but CAM Xvid it's good but needs to letpid color settinges like the one in the Windows Media Player be this option are only on the playing i want to save it on the video ... by lowing and highing the ( Contrast , Hue , Saturation , Brightness , and more ....

If there any program for that it will be very good if some one post some links ....

Thanks ....
  • sanguals
    Banned
    • Jun 2006

Sothink DVD EZWorkshop

SPAM removed

Regards
    Last edited by blutach; 19 Jun 2006, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• celtic_druid
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

Use ffdshow for decoding and you can adjust brightness, saturation, etc. No real way to improve video and if you re-encode with a lossy codec such as XviD which would be required to save the adjustments, then you loose even more quality. Watch the CAM, delete it and then wait for the TS or DVDScr release or wait even longer for the DVD to come out.

If you do want to do it, then I would suggest AVISynth for the adjustments. Check out tweak() and levels(). Might also want to look into various deblockers, sharpeners, noise removal filters, etc. Like I said though, you can't really increase quality. You might be able to come up with something that looks better to you though.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎