X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WildBill_43
    • May 2006

Hope I'm in the right place

Hi to all,
    first I've read this forum and found it so helpful people like you all are very wonderful people. to take the time to help the lost people <AKA>me....lol
    the problem I am having is most of the dvd back-ups I do work great. I have the last pcg edit 7 and the latest plug in. when I do my back-ups some of the time everything seems to work ok. till I get to view it in the dvd player. then I get disc error playback may not be advailable. so basicallly it was a bad burn. I use the wizard than skrink than do my burn with nero. kinda lost on what is causing my headaches with the burns. my lastest ones I have been have bad burns are unfinished life and final fantast VII. any help would be greatly appreciated. hope I didn't ramble on to much.
    Thanks
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Hello,

If you could please post a Nero log that would help to see what is going on.

Also take a look here:

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• WildBill_43
      • May 2006

Hi to all.
      I'm reporting back I found my problem with the bad burns and yes I NEED TO BE SLAPPED I been burn for a long time with much success but I broke my cardinal rule. buy good media I tryed Nexxtech DVD+R. which I burn mostly in +r and the first pack I bought worked fine but the next pack some worked some didn't I switched back to maxell and they all burned fine. I guess I was getting frustrated of making frezbees and coasters,,,lol so remember this BUY good Media,,,,,lol later all and thanks for all the people for their input LATER !!!!!!!

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

maxell isn't all that great, verbatim and taiyo yuden are good media,
        there are some premium maxell's and older ones were great

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎