X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hajas
    • Apr 2005

Vegas 6 Motion Blur Help?

Hello,

I was using Vegas 3 for many years, but this month I finally got Vegas 6.

But in the Project Properties don't have the option NONE like Vegas 3 have.

Look:

I want to NOT USE motion blur!!! how can I do this in Vegas 6?

I'm making a movie with ingame screens... I'm using the EXACT settings that I use in Vegas 3, except the Motion Blur, and in Vegas 3 is great! but in Vegas 6 is a lot Emboss...

I already tried the help, and only say about each Blur to chose, but I DON'T WANT TO BLUR NOTHING!!!!

any clues?

thanks,
    Freddy
    www.hajas.org
  • benbryant
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Aug 2005

Hi hajas,

The "Motion blur type" selection in the Project Video Properties is set and applied to the video only if you want to add a motion blur envelope to the video bus track. You can test how it works by opening a video file in Sony Vegas 6.0, go to View and select Video Bus Track or Ctrl+Shift+B. Right click on the timeline, choose Insert?Remove Envelope, and then select Motion Blur Amount. A purple straight line, Motion Blur Length appears at the bottom of the Video Bus Track. Just click that line and drag it up while playing the clip in preview, you will see the motion blur in action. Sony Vegas 6.0 is way too advanced comparing to version 3.0. Please read the help files carefully or better off, get a book or guides about its features and how to use them. Otherwise. you'll miss most the best features this program can offer

Regards

Comment

• hajas
      • Apr 2005

still the same...

I went there, and by default was already at zero... but I render again anyway and nothing was changed...

To be certain that I don't use any filter or FX that are causing this bad result, I just start a new project at Vegas 3 & 6 using the SAME properties in both, the only difference is in the motion blur that I choose NONE in Vegas 3 and Gaussian in Vegas 6 because don't have the "None" option.

So I render with the same config with XviD with also same config.

well, still the same problem... take a look in these screenshots:

is better to see the difference if you save them at your HD and watch them one after another with a image view, and you'll see a big difference, the Vegas3 render alot better without all the ghosts presents at Vegas6.

Exist a way to fix that with Vegas6? or all stuff rendered by him looks like that??

thanks for your help,
      Freddy
      www.hajas.org

Comment

• hajas
        • Apr 2005

A guy in another forum told me to take a look in the FPS of my clips and the final of my project... and he told me that is needed to be the same to not occur blur in Vegas6...

and he was right, my clips are all at 30fps, and I was rendering at NTSCfps.

funny that with the same 30fps clips I can render without any problems at NTSCfps at Vegas3 and not at Vegas6...

really weird!
        www.hajas.org

Comment

Working...