Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dabomb18359
    • Jun 2006

Help burning

Ok. I want to burn Spirited Away and Narnia. I have them on DVD.

Problem is, when I go to DVD Shrink and try to encode them I get the message that it can't go on because of an encryption error or something.

So I used DVD Decryptor and made the video files on the comp without the encryption because I decrypted it. Then I opened that up and shrunk it no problem. But I then burned it onto DVD+R with CloneDVD 2 and it wouldn't work on my home dvd player or PS2.

My burned copies almost always work, but apparently not when I use DVD Decrypter first for some reason.

Any help/suggestions?
  • codajohn
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

I would try to rip with:
    DVDFab(free)

or
    PgcEdit Wizard(free)

Shrink(free) You already have this. Which version?

Burn with Imgburn(free)
    imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob
    Last edited by codajohn; 2 Jun 2006, 03:34 AM.
    CJ
    My DVD Collection
    Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

• dabomb18359
      • Jun 2006

Okay.

1. The Narnia problem is addressed in the thread so I should know what to do now.

2. The Spirited Away worked, but the problem was that first I had to clean the disc and second it wouldn't let me burn the disc without menus.

Comment

• dmanshead
        Consequence is a bigger word than you think, it's bigger than you or me
        • Dec 2005

I have dvdfab free, but don't use it much. I myself like dvdd and if needed the wizard, so far nothing has been able to keep from being backed up. when a stranger calls and freedomland were presenting new obstacles, but it still cut through the crap sony put into it like butter. I guess they just need to try hareder, but someone will build a better mouse trap if they do.
        If you use these forums you will not have to face that...
        Long Live Foamy!!!

My burners Nec ND 3550A, Benq DQ60, Liteon SHW P6S, 2 Sony AW_Q170A's (free with my new system) and JLMS XJ-HD S.

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

Do you always use dvd+r? Does it work on your PC? Can you set the booktype for dvd+r.

http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...threadid=46559.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎