• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johndoh453
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • May 2006

Will Blu-Ray media be available soon??

I heard that Underworld Evolutions was supposed to be the first DVD released with Blu-Ray technology. Does anyone know if this technology will be available in dvd media in the near future??
  • PurpleDemon
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Mar 2006

Looks like June 20

Hope this helps.

Oops missed the word media. Try this

Good Luck.
    Last edited by PurpleDemon; 7 Jun 2006, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by johndoh453
      I heard that Underworld Evolutions was supposed to be the first DVD released with Blu-Ray technology. Does anyone know if this technology will be available in dvd media in the near future??
      If you mean if you can use a Blue-Ray movie in the current DVD readers - then no. It's like Betamax versus VHS. Only the colour on the cassettes where the same.

Comment

• dmanshead
        Consequence is a bigger word than you think, it's bigger than you or me
        • Dec 2005

i'm not sure what or when bluray movies are coming out, but that link above is showing great prices on blu ray equipment, get your wallet out.
        If you use these forums you will not have to face that...
        Long Live Foamy!!!

My burners Nec ND 3550A, Benq DQ60, Liteon SHW P6S, 2 Sony AW_Q170A's (free with my new system) and JLMS XJ-HD S.

Comment

• dmanshead
          • Dec 2005

here a link to a thread I started early this a.m., http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=66875 ,funny how things around here come in tandems.
          Long Live Foamy!!!

My burners Nec ND 3550A, Benq DQ60, Liteon SHW P6S, 2 Sony AW_Q170A's (free with my new system) and JLMS XJ-HD S.

Comment

• dmanshead
            • Dec 2005

Hmmmm going to get them out but what will we play them on? http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13501
            Long Live Foamy!!!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎