Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metalman302
    • Jun 2006

Nero burning error.......virtual memory? Log enclosed

Hello, i have been using nero to make my own dvds from wmv files. I have made a couple that worked great, but my latest couple i have authored have been getting the same error message after about 8 hours of encoding: error burning disc (i think thats what it said) and most of the time the windows popup would be there warning me of low virtual memory. I increased my virtual memory all the way up to 2 gigs and still the same prob. I'm running XP, 1.5 mhz, 640 ram, nerovision express v 2.1.2.18. Below is a log. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

This is a text file, it was too long to post here
    <a href=http://www.badongo.com/file/849024>http://www.badongo.com/file/849024</A>
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

is it creating a burn log

that 2 meg downloed is a waste

Comment

• metalman302
      • Jun 2006

Ok, i tried it again, and immediately when it finished encoding it came up with "error burning disc, would you like to save log?"

I checked the other log like the post shows, but there was no record with today's date?

Also is there any way that i can have it save the image so when it comes up with this error I won't ahve to wait 8-9 hours of encoding again? I already tried burning it to the hard drive and that came up with the same error message???

Comment

• metalman302
        • Jun 2006

bump

Comment

• metalman302
          • Jun 2006

BTW I think a mod must've moved this... I'm not sure if this is a encoding problem (WMV to DVD) or a burning problem... since after it says burning error my disc is still empty

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

I'm not sure if this is a encoding problem (WMV to DVD) or a burning problem...
            that's the problem, we can't tell ourselves what's going on, let's work on the
            burning problem first

when you're ready, just let us know

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎