X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrLyle
    • Apr 2006

Ripping Closed Captions from a dvd

Hey this isnt exactly to do with dvd rebuilder but i was hoping jdobbs or someone else for that matter could maybe give an answer on this one.

I would to download Numb3rs Season One DVDRs by Emerald as it would take me just about 7 hrs to get all 4 dvdrs but they didnt include closed captions in their rips. So i was thinking of borrowing a friend's retail copy of Numb3rs and extract the closed captions from the original dvd vobs and just insert them into the Emerald vobs? Would that work by any chance? If so, how would i go about doing that.

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone for any possible solutions/answers.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

I would to download Numb3rs Season One DVDRs by Emerald as it would take me just about 7 hrs to get all 4 dvdrs but they didnt include closed captions in their rips. So i was thinking of borrowing a friend's retail copy
    We at Digital Digest do not condone piracy or any discussion of such intent.

Please <a href="http://forum.digital-digest.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_forum_rules" target="_blank">read</a> the rules of this forum again to refresh your memory, particularly rule #6.

Thread closed for violation of forum rules.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎