Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Notice: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/string.php on line 3 DVDRW IDE a089 - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDRW IDE a089

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tlhamilton
    • Jun 2006

DVDRW IDE a089

Hello! I have a dvdrw ide a089 (16x). I bought the the program 123 Copy DVD. It will not recognize my burner and they are saying I possibly need to update my firmware for my burner but, I do not know where to get the firmware. My computer is Frys brand and the only other info I can find on my burner is that on the cover it says DVD Dual Double Layer. I am also using XP. Thank you in advance!
  • foragerst
    • May 2005

http://www.cdspeed2000.com/

that will let you Download Nero CD-DVD Speed and you will be able to figure out what type of burner you have. The little menu almost at the top middle.

then after you figure out what type of burner you have go to
    http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_all.php

that should do it. Dont believe I left anything out. If I did im sure blue or someone else will fill in.

Comment

• tlhamilton
      • Jun 2006

Thank you for your suggestions, I did the Nero CD-DVD Speed and at the top of it is still just said DVDRW IDE 16x A089. So I am still not sure what mine is. I do have Nero Express 6, but it will not let me back up my dvds so I am not sure if I will have a problem with the other burner programs or not. And not cheap to keep buying programs that will not work...haha. Thanks again!

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

I bought the the program 123 Copy DVD.
        ask for a refund

there's other free software that works, problem is your burner, emprexe/btc
        whatever

you might try A187, but don't get your hopes up

is the computer still on warranty, I would return the burner for one that works

nero 6 works fine for burning, shrink and other programs prepare the files first

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎