• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • froggythrower
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Apr 2005

Smilie Signature Help

Quick question - I want to add a smillie of my own findings(it's not rude) to my signature(like all you lot with your flashing fancy graphics) but every time I drag it from the webpage onto my signature edit page in user CP, another internet explorer page opens up instead.
    Why can I only use the pre-loaded smillies on the site, there must be a way.
    Regards Froggy

• Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Try Image Shack or similar to host your picture. You shouldn't have any problems.

Comment

• codajohn
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Jul 2005

You need to open a photo hoasting site account.
      Here is one option: Photobucket
      You then need to upload the pictures you want in your signature into a (free) Hoasting site. I happen to use this site.
      Copy and Paste IMG link into signature. You will need to move it around in your Signature window to have it shown where you want it in your posted Signature.

Edit: Dan, Couldn't remember that one.
      CJ
      My DVD Collection
      Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

It's the only one I have used, my knowledge is limited in that dept. but I know
        even I had no problems.

Comment

• froggythrower
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Apr 2005

Thankyou Very Very much for your replies Dan and Codajohn, will open an account.
          Regards Froggy

Comment

• Dan
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by froggythrower
            Thankyou Very Very much for your replies Dan and Codajohn, will open an account.
            Your welcome! If you don't want to make an account, there is none needed for Image Shack. I don't know about other similar sites though.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎