Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luigi
    • Sep 2005

How to join spiltted HD ts files?

i always downloaded HD clips from torrent and most of the files is being split to like xxxx.1080.part1.ts 4.29GB and xxx.1080.part2.ts 1.2GB and there xxx.1080.xxx.srt

understand that the srt file should be subtitles
    itz quite frustrating about the movie into multiple files

is that any idiot proof or any solution to join the file to its original state ?
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

tssplitter http://www.ffprojects.net/tssplitter/index.htm
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• luigi
      • Sep 2005

Thank you very much u really made my day and im real glad i found this fantastic forum

Comment

• vcvix
        • Mar 2011

You can try that too: "copy /b file.01.ts+file.02.ts Final.File.ts"
        This must by typed on a command prompt.

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

@ vcvix

do you really think it makes sense replying to ordinry copy /b commad to a thread that had rested in peace for more than 5 yrs now?

i'd rather take a look at tsmuxer nowadays.

Comment

• anuswara
            • Apr 2011

Hello. I'm looking for a good application which can join (merge) TS files very well. I dont want to convert/reencode my source TS files (H264/AVC + ac3 or mp2; and MPEG2 + mp2). At the moment I use TSSplitter&Joiner 1.2. I dont like it because when I merge more TS files (to avoid commercials) > demux with tsmuxer > remux the silent movie (I got from multiavchd) with the audio stream I get from tsmuxergui > then I load the output m2ts into multiavchd and burn the bluray structure on a DVD/BD disc, ==> I become a A/V async a the point (timestamp?) where the 2 TS files has been merged by Tssplitter&joiner. So at the moment I have to preserve commercials In internet I have seen Adobe Premiere for join (and cutting) the TS files very well but I think this application is for professionals, and I dont want to pay a lot of money only for merging files. Can you please suggest me a good (free) application for join the TS files without damaging them (i.e. the second, third,...merged file should be in sync!). Thanks a lot. PS: I get the same bad sults with the batch file.

Comment

• UncasMS
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2001

Have you tried tsMuxeR?

Comment

• DearYasmin
                • Jan 2012

Thank you so much!!!

I used to use Magix Movie edit and used to wait hours to join video.

This thing does that in minutes...

Yasmin.

Comment

• MilesAhead
                  Eclectician
                  • Nov 2006

Originally Posted by UncasMS
                  @ vcvix

do you really think it makes sense replying to ordinry copy /b commad to a thread that had rested in peace for more than 5 yrs now?

i'd rather take a look at tsmuxer nowadays.
                  Hmm, might be a good suggestion to make the date font a bit larger and bolder. I know sometimes when someone replies to an old thread, because the bottom post is new and shows up in New Since Last Visit, I don't notice the other dates. (I know this is from last August for example, because I made a point to look.) Guys under 40 have no problem with these tiny fonts but they start looking microscopic after that.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎