X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

I would like to do that but the only thing mine shows is the HD temp none of the programs shown above work

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

I dont think temp is much, mine only take 50-60 % from one core
      sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

I gotta question about the due time in the unitinfo.txt file. One has a longer time frame before it is due than the other I'm doing. Is the due date longer for one because they expect it to take longer to due, or just when they need it back by?

Comment

• volfann
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Jun 2006

I better get alot of points for the unit I have been doing for 2 days on this machine.. still only about 1/3 finished.
          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

My lil box that could, the 733, is chugging along at 920,000 outta 4,000,000 and the AMD box is at 370,000 outta 500,000. No smoke yet and the temps look good so far

Comment

• BR7
              He is coming to your little town!
              • Aug 2005

The one I am doing is 4000000 I started at 11:46 this morning it's at 27%.I have mine set as service and I also have flags added I am using forceasm,advmethods and verbosity from what I understand you get more points for using flags
              Last edited by BR7; 11 Aug 2006, 04:34 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                The one I am doing is 4000000 I started at 11:46 this morning it's at 27%. I also have flags added I am using forceasm,advmethods and verbosity from what I understand you get more points for using flags
                I figure the 733 will be done it in about 3 days
                Last edited by jm1647; 11 Aug 2006, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• soup
                  Just Trying To Help
                  • Nov 2005

Does it mess anything up? When I download any program I normally save it to a folder in MY Documents called My Installs & then install to c: from there. Well I started using the program from My Installs & this morning decided to move the folder to c:. It seems to be working okay but I thought I would ask if I should have just left it where it was?

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

@soup - I moved both of mine to a folder and no problems that I can see

Comment

• l8nights
                      DD folding team
                      • Jun 2005

wow, I think this team should do really well with everybody so interested in perfection.
                      either that or we'll invent a new desease

this, like burning, is a practice in patience, and a race not one by speed alone.

okay after school special mode off.

jm1647 the deadline they give you is just that a deadline for submittal if the deadline is not reached then they give the protien to someone else. but if you'll notice some deadlines are up to 100+ day's out for bigger wu's so you shouldn't have any problems unless your planning an extended vacation in the cayman islands or something. then just set it up to run automatically

@br7 be careful those flags are meant to land bigger projects, and only help on points for modern fast rigs (youshould be okay)

the temps(hd,mb,cpu,etc) should be displayed in any one of those prog's I wonder if your board has bad sensors?? I would ask what mobo your using but I think that's a different thread altogether.

@volfann.. as long as your still showing the "extra sse bost ok" then you should be good

the points are based on benchmarks done on a p4 2.8 @ 110 points per day.
                      so if you have a 3.0 you should be getting around ~125 ppd. but I warn you it's not perfect in my experience, some protiens are real dogs!
                      The future doesn't just happen its created through our actions or inactions~ today!

Comment

• soup
                        Just Trying To Help
                        • Nov 2005

Thanks jm1647. Well l8nights I must have got some massive hounds then, I did better the first day on a few hours as compared to yesterday @ 9.5 hours then today I am going to keep it going from this morning first thing until we go to bed. My temps last night actually went down from 5 hours in, to 9.5 hours in, so I am happy.

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Am I reading this page right, that only about 10% of the CPUs were active in the last 50 days?

About the scoring, looks like on the 733 I might be lucky to get 20 points a day

Comment

• l8nights
                            DD folding team
                            • Jun 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                            Am I reading this page right, that only about 10% of the CPUs were active in the last 50 days?

About the scoring, looks like on the 733 I might be lucky to get 20 points a day

well a big part is that it's summer and alot of the schools are not back from vacation as far as I can tell the colleges/students are big into this.
                            other than that. I know when I sold my old vaio I removed fah (as well as the rest of my incriminatng evidence) so there is one no longer active processor.

I have been getting unusually productive projects lately so you don't hear me complaining, I think we may just all see some better projects soon,

I think they turn to the faster projects in the fall when the temps go down.
                            The future doesn't just happen its created through our actions or inactions~ today!

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

I must did something wrong, I run again after comp shut down but it show name as anonymous and team 0?
                              Last edited by NightTran; 11 Aug 2006, 09:33 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• soup
                                Just Trying To Help
                                • Nov 2005

Your right NightTran but I sure wished somebody would join up that is on the same level as me because it's lonely & cold back here (LOL). You gotta like this.

Last edited by soup; 11 Aug 2006, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎