Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EtDuong12
    • Jul 2006

h264 problems

Ok heres the deal, before i thought it was a mp4 file, and so i got convertx to dvd to do , but some of the files had audio problems so i checked it again and didnt see the problem, so it hought i should convert the mp4 files first then put onto dvd, but when i got xilisoft, it turns out that the files with the audio problems were h264 format not mp4. So now i need to know how to make a h264 file into a dvd compatible file so i can play it in my normal dvd player, i tried the ffdshow and haali media thing with the notepad. but nothing happened i might have done it wrong....But anyways so i need some guidance on this one....Thanks
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

i tried the ffdshow and haali media thing with the notepad
    try again or use mediacoder instead
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• EtDuong12
      • Jul 2006

Ok can u walk me through the process? start with downloading the programs and codecs needed and evrythign and then what to do? please and thank you

Comment

• celtic_druid
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

If they were raw H.264 streams, then there wouldn't be any audio. mp4 is a container, it can contain numerous different audio/video/system streams including H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10). By the same token you can also store AVC in other containers.

ffdshow and ConvertX both use libavcodec for AVC decoding, so really if ffdshow can decode it; ConvertX should be able to convert it.

Comment

• EtDuong12
          • Jul 2006

ConvertX did convert thefile, BUT the audio was slowed down, as if the time the video was playing was too fast for the audio, as if the audio was slowed down by time, something like that

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎