X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • n3koni3
    • Aug 2006

Need Help Abt TSSTcorp CDRW/DVD TSL462C

Hi All,

I need a bit help. My PC is Dell Inspiron 710m with TSSTcorp CDRW/DVD TSL462C. Yesterday my CDRW suddenly cannot be dettected and i uninstalled it then reinstalled it.
    But until now it cannot be detected at all.
    In Device Manager on Hardware System it shown with some anotation message:

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.

Is there any of you can help me with this problem..??

Many thanks for you all!!
  • a2j3
    If it aint broke, don't fix it
    • Feb 2006

Your registry may be bad. (Code 19)

To check your registry, click Check Registry. If the registry is bad, Windows will restart your system and go back to a previous registry that is good.

This code means that the registry returned an unknown result.

To resolve this issue, follow the recommended solution, which will run Scanreg.exe. If this does not resolve the issue, type "scanreg /restore" (without quotation marks) from a command prompt. Finally, remove the device from Device Manager, and then redetect it using the Add New Hardware tool in Control Panel.
    Last edited by a2j3; 22 Aug 2006, 08:04 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• n3koni3
      • Aug 2006

Originally Posted by a2j3

Your registry may be bad. (Code 19)

To check your registry, click Check Registry. If the registry is bad, Windows will restart your system and go back to a previous registry that is good.

This code means that the registry returned an unknown result.

To resolve this issue, follow the recommended solution, which will run Scanreg.exe. If this does not resolve the issue, type "scanreg /restore" (without quotation marks) from a command prompt. Finally, remove the device from Device Manager, and then redetect it using the Add New Hardware tool in Control Panel.
      Thanks.. err.. I am not so good on computer. Where to check registry and Scanreg.exe?
      Apology for this stupidness...

Comment

Working...