Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AT&T Cable Internet Billing is SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • muichun
    • Jan 2002

AT&T Cable Internet Billing is SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I subscribed to AT&T cable internet since Nov 2001 and AT&T ALWAYS sent me erroneous bills.

And when I shifted to a new apartment, the AT&T technician collected my old cable modem and replaced with a new modem. The technician also made an annotation on the work order that I had returned the modem.

However, 2 weeks later, AT&T claimed that the old modem is still with me and it CHARGED me USD 150 for the modem I had returned.

I called AT&T and I was told to send them the work order mentioned above to them because the work order is with Sunnyvale Local Office. And, AT&T billing department is NOT ABLE to get the document internally.

I have no choice but to fax the work oder AT&T. Guess what, I got several errors while I faxed the work order to fax number they gave me. And when I called them to verify the fax number, the number is correct. I tried and failed again.

I called AT&T and I was then told to send it to them personally to its local office!!!

I think I should just cancel the AT&T Cable Internet subcription and switch to other ISPs after I have wasted more than 8 hours on their irresponsible Customer Support.

I would like to urge everyone who planned to choose AT&T Cable Internet to think TWICE before subscribing to any AT&T services.

For those who have a lot of time and money to kill, my opinion does not apply.
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Please don't cross post (multiple copies of the same message in different forums), and also since this post is not related to digital video, it really does belong in the off-topic forum, which you have already posted to.

This thread has been closed.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎