Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbo1mcm
    • Sep 2006

My New Copying Setup

Used to use DVD Decrypter with DVD 2-1, then Copy to DVD. It worked well. Took a few years off, and now with no more Decrypter updates, thanks to various forum members, ie Cynthia, Blutach, JDobbs, I have put my new system to work: Here it is.

1. I use Ripit4me to start. If there is a problem with the decrypting, I can move into PageEdit with the PSL plug in Cynthia recommended. I then use Menu Shrink to get rid of excess stuff. Ripit4Me uses DVD Decrypter as it's basic engine. Fix it after that with FixitVts.

After the DVD is ripped, I use DVD Rebuilder Pro,($29) with the CCE Basic Engine($58) for the encoding. When that is finished I open up Nero Express and just move the processed files into the Video_TS folder in Nero DVD Videos and it makes a very nice copy on my Liteon1633S Burner. Using 2.6Gig Pentium 4. Using Verbatim +r discs, bulk.

Same system and programs work on my Toshiba laptop with the Matsu****a burner. I put the burned movies into large Verbatim cases and use Avery Label maker to identify the movies.

Thanks for all the forum member contributions.
    Last edited by jimbo1mcm; 25 Sep 2006, 10:26 PM.
  • Donovan
    • Nov 2005

Also, and this is just a suggestion based on my personal preference, set DVD-RB to output to .iso and burn with ImgBurn. I haven't had any issues with going about it that way versus using Nero.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎