Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laosoul
    • Jun 2005

need help. buying Projector

ok this will be my first time buying a Projector.
    So i need help to chose one.
    i dont know what the spec means, i need someone to tell me what spec tell the picture quality and the max size it can project.And if anyone know a good projector not too expensive let me know
  • toomanycats
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2005

Sanyo PLV-Z4. This is the best projector for the money and probably for any projector more than twice the price. It plays true HDTV with 1280 x 720 resolution. Tigerdirect has it for $1,599.00. It comes with a free Lamp and Viewscreen. I love my Sanyo. If I were to purchase another I would upgrade to this one. It has a 3 year parts and labor warranty and if I were you I would get it thru Tiger and purchase the extended warranty for $200.00 That would give you 5 years of warranty total. Here's the link to Tigerdirect and the projector there, ( I have used this company for 10 years and they have been excellent to me).

I would order something like this over the phone and speak to a specific sales person. Then you will get more personalized service. I have done a lot of research on these and IMHO this is the way to go.

Comment

Working...