Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sufferin247
    • Sep 2006

Help with ImgBurn

Ive backed up several dvds using DVD Shrink 3.2. Whenever i have encountered a problem i would use DVDFab Decrypter. Recently i had trouble backing up 2 newer dvds that i have . Ive installed ImgBurn and ImgBurn Shrink 3.2 update using cynthia's instructions on the installation but cannot seem to get the two to work together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by sufferin247
    Whenever i have encountered a problem i would use DVDFab Decrypter.
    Sounds like a ripping problem. Try RipIt4Me then you can use DVD Shrink and ImgBurn for compressing and burning your DVD.

Comment

• soup
      Just Trying To Help
      • Nov 2005

Try installing Dvd Shrink/ImgBurn first & then ImgBurn.

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by soup
        Try installing Dvd Shrink/ImgBurn first & then ImgBurn.
        isn't that backwards?

Comment

• sufferin247
          • Sep 2006

Thanks Chewy for your response. Ive tried it both ways but still having trouble with the ImgBurn Shrink 3.2 update. At any rate, Dan is right its a ripping issue. Im just so frustrated!! The 2 dvds in question are: THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED and FRIENDS WITH MONEY. Ive tried RipIt4Me but that still did not work. Im still new to this and have only used Dvd Shrink 3.2 and DVDFab Decrypter to rip and burn movies in the past and this is the first time ive had a problem. HELP!!

Comment

• soup
            Just Trying To Help
            • Nov 2005

@ Chewy your right.

@ sufferin let's take this from the beginning & forget about Dvd Shrink/ImgBurn for now because you can always burn manually. Anything you have on your PC to do with these movies, I want you to get rid of that includes anything RipIt4Me has saved or do a clean reinstall of RipIt4Me. I want you to start from scratch, launch RipIt4Me / insert the disc & use whatever method you prefer to rip it to your hard drive / Dvd Shrink to create an ISO / ImgBurn to burn that ISO. Any problems along the way, we need to know exactly what they are or follow instructions in RipIt4Me Forum. RipIt4Me guide.

Comment

• soup
              Just Trying To Help
              • Nov 2005

This is what you are supposed to do if you have problems with RipIt4Me.

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=68258.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎