Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tonyboy9
    • Aug 2005

DVD burning software

My brother-in-law sent me the software disc for interVideo DVD Copy 5. I was looking for 123 Studios, and I asked him about that.

Right now I'm using DVD Decryptor, then Nero Recode 2, and my results are good. It's just that he was getting even sharper DVD burns.

Your comments please.

Tony
  • codajohn
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

You could use Shrink instead of Nero Recode. Set for Deep Analysis. This will take a bit longer to process.
    Use Imgburn to burn @4x speed. Don't forget disk quality is very, very important.
    CJ
    My DVD Collection
    Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

• elizerrojas
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Jan 2005

@tonyboy. if your Brother in Law is using intervideo copy 5 and is actually working for him( lucky man he is, believe me) then of course his backups look better than yours. intervideo, when it works( not too many have the luck), is the best transcoder in terms of quality output. now, i would stick with Recode2, it is faster and produces better quality than shrink, a little better.

you can set Recode2 for for deep analysis and a better AEC. search in here on how to do so.
      Last edited by elizerrojas; 30 Sep 2006, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

Hello,

If you like to use dvd decrypter you will love the new program RipIt4me.

The link is in my sig if you want to give it a try. There is also a free program called IMGburn, which is also free and awesome for burning backups.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Steve83
          Bronco Guru
          • May 2006

It was "321 Studios", and they got shut down & sold. Their software (DVD-X-Copy) was never that great, but it was as close to 1-Click as anyone ever got.
          Walk softly and carry a BIG SIX!!!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎