X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superman217
    Newblit
    • Jul 2006

20 Pack Verbatim 8x DVD+R Dual Layer Discs $29

Shop4Tech.com has the 20 Pack Verbatim DVD+R 8X Double Layer 8.5GB Discs for $44 - 10% code DL10 (Expires 10/31) - $10 off using Google Checkout= $29 with free shipping.
    Product link.
    The final state of any discipline is where you forget what you have learned, discard your mind, and accomplish whatever you set out to do without being aware of it yourself. You begin by learning and reach the point where learning does not exist.
  • superman217
    Newblit
    • Jul 2006

Buy.com Verbatim deal

Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X 100pk $22.99 or less Free Shipping,
    Oct. 28

Buy.com has the Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X Branded 100pk Spindle for a low $22.99 after rebate. Free shipping. Tax in CA, MA, MD, TN. $10 off using Google checkout yields net $12.99 price AR thru 10/31
    $14 rebate Exp 11/4/06
    The final state of any discipline is where you forget what you have learned, discard your mind, and accomplish whatever you set out to do without being aware of it yourself. You begin by learning and reach the point where learning does not exist.

Comment

• TNT
      DVD Shrinker
      • Jan 2004

I had a nightmare of an experience with google check out. Read more here.
      Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
      I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• superman217
        Newblit
        • Jul 2006

That suxs because of alot of these are really good deals especially with the google bonus, but to risk it or not after reading that...

Comment

• TNT
          DVD Shrinker
          • Jan 2004

Well, your mileage may vary. I have excellent credit, so I have no idea what google didn't like. I never heard from an actual person, they just kept blaming buy.com, and I'm fed up with them. Thanks for the heads up with the verbatims though.
          Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
          I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎