Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Notice: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/string.php on line 3 Best DVD Region "resetting" software ? Anyone? - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best DVD Region "resetting" software ? Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwatson105
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2004

Best DVD Region "resetting" software ? Anyone?

I own two dvd drives in my machine,one a Lite-on dvd rom & an LG 4040b dvd burner.The region reset counter is now down to four, even though I know what caused the reduction,I'm not sure why both have reached four at the same time unless windows helps to reduce drives at the same time.
    Does anyone know of any freeware programs that can simply reset the counter back to full without all the associated rigmaroll?
    There are programs that defeat the counter but then Windows apparently counteracts it.
    B105
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

that's all they come with, is 4 changes

Comment

• bwatson105
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Feb 2004

My region is 4 & I remember that they both started with at least 9 or maybe 11.I remember it decreasing everytime she played region 2 DVD's.But I'm certain she never placed the movie discs in the burner drive.Want to burn at least 10 reg 2 discs so,need a resetter badly.If by chance the last reset was reg 2 it would render my drives useless for everyday use.
      B105

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

for your dvd-rom

leave the burner alone, but try to get one that can be made region free with firmware next time

Comment

• bwatson105
          Gold Member
          Gold Member
          • Feb 2004

Thanks,Dowloaded it once a fair while ago but could'nt remember where I got it from.
          B105

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎