Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

the clips i encoded got saved on the Super output some as mpg some as AVI......
    the first setting i mentioned was to use mpg II. set resolution to 720x576 or 352x576. joining will be done later...
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Phillip
      • May 2006

Thanks LT I am busy encoding now with the settings you indicated....I have no idea why I had AVI on my output the last time when I was fiddling, I used mpgII. My only explanation would be that nothing happened because some of the files are mpg and some are AVI......

Ok after doing the settings you indicated must i clicked encode job list files? is this the right step, what must i do after that?...did i need to go to the output files at all?

Comment

• Phillip
        • May 2006

LT I encoded with the resolution you indicated at mpgll, to file format mpg, video codec mpg ll, audio codec mp2 and 25 frame rate..is this right..what must I do now?
        Last edited by Phillip; 27 Dec 2006, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

now you need to author. i suggest TMPGEnc dvd author (free trial).
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Phillip
            • May 2006

ha ha ha........Ok now i need to get an internet cafe...to download TMPGEnc...my bluetooth connection takes forever...so once I am done I'll start this again, right?

Any other programme that I also need to download?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Phillip
              ha ha ha........Ok now i need to get an internet cafe...to download TMPGEnc...my bluetooth connection takes forever...so once I am done I'll start this again, right?

Any other programme that I also need to download?
              once you have TMPGEnc you won't need anything else. if you don't have nero for the burning you can just use TMPGEnc's own burn tool.
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Phillip
                • May 2006

LT thanks a million times, I got TMPGEnc it works so nice, I found your guide so I pretty much finished everything my DVD plays!!!!

One last thing.....I liked the idea of having titles and the menu from TMPGEnc but i had to lose the menu's as I used shrink to merge my TMPGEnc video files that I made from clips with the dvd files that I reauthored with shrink...

I'd like to be able to pull out files from dvds into TMPGEnc so that I can make a collection with a menu and a title to songs the same way i did the video clips...how can I do this?

again thanks my clips are playing on my dvd as i write....gosh i feel so clever now ha ha ha

Comment

• Phillip
                  • May 2006

LT no need to answer this thread I just found one of your guides

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎