DVD Rebuilder in Linux using Wine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mc4man
    • Jun 2006

I have to thank you for your threads here and on doom - got eveything running fine. I used your guide for ripit4me and it was driving me crazy for awhile till I noticed the typo's, thought I'd give you the heads up.
    <b><b><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></b></b>"create a new file named "TempIFO's"" should read create a new folder named "TempIFOs" (no ' after the O)

Comment

• wild77
      • May 2005

I have to thank you for your threads here and on doom - got eveything running fine. I used your guide for ripit4me and it was driving me crazy for awhile till I noticed the typo's, thought I'd give you the heads up.
      "create a new file named "TempIFO's"" should read create a new folder named "TempIFOs" (no ' after the O)
      Thanks for the heads up I will edit the guide again! Glad you got everything working.

Comment

• wild77
        • May 2005

I have been working on the guide and finally have some screen shots, It is still a work in progress and still looking for testers or suggestions.

Comment

• wild77
          • May 2005

Update DVD Rebuilder pro V. 1.26.5 on Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10 using Wine 0.9.46.

All seems to work well, much better than on Feisty. When I get some time I will post some screen shots.

Comment

• moonboots
            • Aug 2005

Wine is a bit of a double edged sword for Linux. Don't get me wrong, this is not to deny the excellent work done by the very talented WineHQ team,
            but in someways it could hinder Linux native versions coming forth " it works in Wine, why make a Linux version ? "
            Last edited by moonboots; 31 Oct 2007, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• gimmegamez
              • May 2007

rebuilder pro install problem

hi,

each time i try to install rb-pro it crashes with "access violation ...."
              weird, no prob to install the free version.
              any hints?
              thx in advance
              g

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎