• Show
Clear All
  • O-pos
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Dec 2005

MPC quits fullscreen mode after each episode

Hi guys,

My media player classic has new problem: I didn't change anything there, but now wlihe watching movies on DVD, it quits fullscreen mode after each episode ends. The playback still continues, however, in normal 1:1 window, not fullscreen. After I hit shift+Enter, Then it goes back to fullscreen and is maintained so till next episode. Then it quits fullscreen again.

What could be the reason and what should I do?

O-pos
  • Dan
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Dec 2005

Have you tried any of the options under View > Options > Player.
    It is likely just reverting to the default size, see if some of the options under player will work for you.

Just checked mine and there is an option to launch files in full screen and another to exit full screen at end of playback, and another for remember last window size.

Comment

• benbryant
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Aug 2005

Open Media Player Classic, go to View > Options... In the Open options of Player options, select to enable "Launch files in fullscreen".

Regards

Comment

• O-pos
        Gold Member
        Gold Member
        • Dec 2005

It doesn't work. I enabled "launch files in full screen mode", disabled "exit full screen at end of playback" and enabled "remember last window size", all together, but it didn't change anything. However, as I could find out, there are DVDs with which MPC doesn't have a problem and there are some other, which regain their original size after each episode. Maybe it has something to do with dvd format?

However, PowerDVD plays everything ok, like a hell.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎