Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

in all fairness to intel there is a model that's 5800$

when I win the lotto I'll buy both

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

When I win the lottery, I will buy you & me one of each Chewy, just don't hold your breath waiting on that though.

Comment

• atifsh
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2003

heh i customized it to $10,091.00 hahaha

when i win the lottery ill stole urs and add up to buy me nice car haha
          Last edited by atifsh; 1 Apr 2007, 01:13 AM.
          Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

nobody would speak to us after we posted our dvdrebuilder times

wonder how many movies you could process at a time with boxes like those?
            Last edited by Chewy; 1 Apr 2007, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• jm1647
              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
              • Apr 2005

There shouldn't be a law agaiinst making them but a law that says for those who buy them hafta buy one for all their friends and family

Comment

• Dan
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Dec 2005

If I had a system like that you'd have to pry me away from it,lol.

Alienware has some pricey eye candy, can only look for a few minutes before I start to drool.
                Last edited by Dan; 1 Apr 2007, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
                  nobody would speak to us after we posted our dvdrebuilder times

wonder how many movies you could process at a time with boxes like those?

how much would you spend to build a fastest sata with pata burners ( 4 -10 ) with the least money and what would you charge for that?
                  sigpic

Comment

• katzdvd
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Feb 2006

A keyboard with LCD display - why? But hey, its' only $100.00! ( for a keyboard?)
                    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=10717

Comment

• Dan
                      Digital Video Master
                      Digital Video Master
                      • Dec 2005

Is that all? LOL.

Then you don't want to buy a fancy keyboard in Canada at FS.

Get our Low Price Guarantee, online or in store, on a huge selection of electronics, appliances, furniture, fitness, travel, baby products and more!

Comment

• JakeBlues
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Dec 2006

Originally Posted by Chewy
                        http://3btech.net/pwnageax2.html

doesn't even come with a dvd burner? must have a sata one
                        So where does the toaster, the Grorge Forman Grill and the sexual pleasure devices plug in? Ports for them on the front or back?
                        I hope this one of those AC cooled cases.. i gotta keep me beers cool for that price.
                        heh
                        ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• JakeBlues
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Dec 2006

Originally Posted by Dan
                          Is that all? LOL.

Then you don't want to buy a fancy keyboard in Canada at FS.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...067151&catid=#
                          Ohh Dan to Match (not) the keyboard you might want to have one of these.. the world's MOST expensive mouse....

btw it's only £12,400.00 ($24,180.00 USD) cost more than the damned computer!

ohhh Dan...
                          These keyboards make the one you listed look like a government free cheese give away...

March 10, 2007
                          10 Most Expensive Computer Keybords
                          It used to be that graphics cards and processors defined a PC but I for one think the most defining characteristic of a computer are the parts you actually interact with: the display, mouse and keyboard.

1. Happy Hacking Keyboard HP Japan, PFU Ltd 525,000 yen
                          PFU Ltd of Ishikawa, Japan, an affiliate of Fujitsu, is producing the Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional HP Japan, a made-to-order keyboard handcoated with Urushi lacquer. This made to order keyboard is coated many times using a special brush made from the hairs of virgins, and then powdered with gold dust! The price for this expensive computer keyboard is a grand sum of 525,000 yen or about US $4,440.

2. 2000-IS-DT, 2000-IS-PM Stealth Computer $2,200.00
                          Going to war with your keyboard? Stealth Computer makes devices to reduce risk of failure in hazardous areas, the 2000-IS-DT & 2000-IS-PM come enclosed in non-corrosive stainless steel with an optical isolated barrier ensuring NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) 4X protection. What other keyboard has a temperature range of -40F to +194F (-40C to +90C)? Stealth makes many other expensive steel NEMA keyboards, but this one looks like the costliest. We’ll ignore the rest for the sake of making this article more interesting.

3. TouchStream LP, Fingerworks $1500+
                          These mystical keyboards originally retailed for $340 but since FingerWorks has been bought out and no longer produces keyboards, TouchStream LPs in great condition have started selling at inflated prices to fanatics. You can look for yours on eBay if you don’t mind spending hundreds on used computer accessories.

4. Executive Keyboard, Maltron £550.00
                          Maltron produces ergonomic keyboards they claim reduce the stresses on fingers, wrists, and arms while typing. This is one of their newer models made with Perspex, Stainless-Steel and Polycarbonate key-tops.

5. Dual Handed Ergonomic 3D, Maltron £375.00, £435.00
                          Get your Maltron keyboard in Qwerty, Maltron or Dvorak layouts! There are also US English, UK English, French, German, Norwegian/Norsk and Swedish versions available. The letter keys are angled inwards to match natural finger movements and the keys for the longer fingers are recessed. Getting a trackball on your crazy 3d keyboard will cost you an extra £65.

6. Professional II™, Datahand $675.00
                          What if a keyboard could be adjusted to fit the size and shape of each person’s hands? We’ll you’d have a Datahand! The unique finger and thumb switches change the 4 different typing modes.

7. Keyless Ergonomic Keyboard, orbiTouch $399.00
                          The orbiTouch Keyless ergonomic Keyboard creates a keystroke when you slide the two domes into one of their eight respective positions. You type the different characters by sliding the domes to create letters and numbers. The orbiTouch Keyless ergonomic Keyboard also has an integrated mouse, so moving the domes gives you full mouse and keyboard capability.

8. Comfort Keyboard, Comfort Keyboard Systems $349.00
                          The Comfort Keyboard is separated into three sections, which can be adjusted easily and locked into place. The Comfort Keyboard also features complete key reprogramming and a programmable “rest period indicator”, which reminds users to take a break?

9. Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000, Microsoft $249
                          This media keyboard, otherwise known as the Ultimate Keyboard, due out in May features a magnetic dock with 4 USB ports. The ultra-thin ergonomic design was reportedly influenced by inspiration from details found in Cadillac and BMW interiors. An aluminum finish makes this keyboard quite attractive.

10. Optimus Keyboard, Art Lebedev Studio $???
                          We couldn’t finish a keyboard list without the OLED Keyboard. We’ve heard rumors it’ll cost $1200, but where will the OLED screen keyboard really place on the list of most expensive keyboards when it comes into production? So far, there have only been 3d renderings, but it has been reported a working model will debut at CeBIT later this month.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by JakeBlues; 8 Apr 2007, 11:02 PM.
                          ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• JakeBlues
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Dec 2006

ohh don't forget these also!

here are the others mentioned in the above post!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• locoeng
                              Who Farted?
                              • Dec 2005

I maxed out an Alienware PC at 15K...I'm going to ask the wife if I can have it now. If I'm not back in 15 minutes call the police.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                              Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎