X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeyBK
    Digital Video Maniac
    • Feb 2006

Thanks Admin and Les, for clarifying a few things for me and the links.
    Locoeng has brought a bit of info to me which has made my prespective much clearer on everything that has transpired, and I now fully understand the magnitude...

I let my frustration get to me, of the old DVF being, what I felt, as taken away from me. I really loved this forum, I still do, but could not help but notice many of the regular members, logging on less and less.
    I plan to continue my participation on this forum and I offer my sincerest apologies for failing to see your side of it more clearly.

BTW...DVDFlick 'was' a bad example...lol

A second BTW...Chewy, you're still 'da man' to me...for all things hardware...lol
    MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
    Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
    ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
    XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
    Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
    Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
    *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
    *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• soup
      Just Trying To Help
      • Nov 2005

I can't remember speaking in this thread. Although I agree with the comments regarding the hard work & effort put in here by some great people that I have come to like & admire & I think that it is great that people have a thread here where they can express their opinion, good or bad, as long as it doesn't break rule #19. When I signed up I agreed to abide by the rules of the Forum, I can't remember it saying, if the rules change, you don't need to follow them. I truly think that admin is doing whatever he can to keep this Forum alive under extreme pressure, which I admit, I have no idea what it feels like or what it costs but as my sticking around suggests, I fully support those efforts. The only way you move forward is one step at a time.

Comment

• Vip
        • Apr 2004

Well im staying put, I dont care less about the folders that have gone. Dont get me wrong they were a huge help but that wasnt all this forum was about.
        Im staying because of the great help here, Chewy, admin, blutact and others have helped me out when I ask the most stupid of question and are always there when im in trouble.

Damian.
        Last edited by Vip; 6 Aug 2007, 07:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

I think on that positive note (thanks Vip), it's time to close the thread. Everything that can be said has been said, sometimes many times over.

It's been fun
          Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎