Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ds11
    • May 2007

Can’t capture with winDVD creator 3

My IntervideoWinDVD creator 2 is working fine, including capturing. I upgraded to WinDVD creator 3, and I can’t capture. All the rest of the modules are working fine,(edit, add menu, make movie).
    I am using Plextor PX M402U as a converter box from a VCR. I know that my output from the converter is good, because there is a picture showing in the viewing box, but when I press record, the picture disappeared and the status of the “record” button does not change. Any ideas?
  • auto78900
    • Jan 2007

Originally Posted by ds11
    My IntervideoWinDVD creator 2 is working fine, including capturing. I upgraded to WinDVD creator 3, and I can’t capture. All the rest of the modules are working fine,(edit, add menu, make movie).
    I am using Plextor PX M402U as a converter box from a VCR. I know that my output from the converter is good, because there is a picture showing in the viewing box, but when I press record, the picture disappeared and the status of the “record” button does not change. Any ideas?
    -----------------------------------

Thats strange because a couple a days ago same thing happend to me, but
    not do do with capturing devices. I download a clip off youtube.com ,it showed up the thumbnail picture ok, but would not play in Media player.

If you already have the captured file on hard drive maybe its a codec problem.

Comment

• ddcueli
      • Sep 2007

Same problem

Hello (from Spain):
      I have the same problem that you with WinDVD Creator.
      Did you find the solution?

I am grateful to you enormously for the help.

David

Comment

• Clem69
        • Nov 2007

DS11
        I have the exact same problem, except I'm trying to capture regular programs from my DVR. If anyone can answer this question, please advise!

I'm running DirectX v9 as suggested by WinDVD Creator.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎