X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

i'll take both these suggestions in dealing w/dvd20ne. by the end of the trial period i'll know whether to keep it or not. thnx fellas.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• Wombler
      Affable Wanderer
      • Jul 2006

Originally Posted by Chewy
      I like the option to output as file set, even tho I can play iso images on my setup, many cannot.
      That's the preferred option in my mind as once you've got the file set it's a lot easier to do whatever you want with them afterwards.

Wombler

Comment

• evdberg
        • Jun 2007

I always prefer images myself ... but then again I work on a Mac, and OS-X can mount any image just by double clicking on it. For Windows you need a 3rd party tool like Daemon Tools.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

yeh fellas, i forgot to come back and let you guys know how i made out. i chucked dvd2one. i also started using file set more. now i have to use build mode in imgburn to burn it, but that's ok. it does give you more options to do w/e you want w/it.

build mode has been a real journey for me, finally learned that the vts folder itself is what gets built w/out showing up on my dvd player. i was adding files instead earlier and while it still built them, the folder itself and the files would show up on my dvd player.

more directions from lightning uk's guide on build mode concerning the vts folder will most likely solve and better explain how to add files so that the result is normal play back on my dvd player. i'll get to this soon.

thnx as always.
          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎