Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fame
    • Sep 2007

media subtitler russian subtitle and Vista Home Premium

I loaded a russian subtitle in format ssa into media subtitler. In the window left of the movie-window the cyrillic is shown correctly, but in the smaller window left under the movie are only some cryptic ascii letters. Whats wrong?
    Is it a Problem with Vista? I cannot change the language in Vista (Anzeigesprache ändern geht nicht, russian keyboard Tastaturlayout is ok).
    Can you help me?

I tried with subrip too. But the same problem. In Virtualdub with the filter subtitle I get not the cyrillic, but som cryptic ascii letters. Whats wrong with it? Vista problem?

cul
    fame
  • Inuya5ha
    • Jul 2005

You'll have to figure out a way to change the Regional and Language settings to correct that, the program cannot change the system's language by itself.

Regards,
    Andres

Comment

• fame
      • Sep 2007

Vista Home Premium impossible to change Language

With Vista Home Premium its impossible to change language. Anzeigesprache kann nicht geändert werden. That is only possible with Vista Professional or Business Version. So how can we find another way to get solution of the problem? Other Software? I cannot believe that russian language is not a standard change language in Europe. I understand that with chinese a.s.o, but russian language? Why is Vista Home Premium so restricted?

cul
      fame

Comment

Working...