Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andyemunro
    • Dec 2001

probs with a certain adult dvd + all the babylon5 vids for sale

am a new user on this site, and quite new to the world of vcd n that. My problem is that i got a vcd jemma jameson vcd which will work on other computers in college. but at home wont do a ****ing thing - very anoying! So i was lookind for a VCD boot disc for my playstation2 which im believing isnt available, if im wrong pleae tell me! thing is no matter how many vcd players i try i cant get it to play on my pc at home, evn though the other couple of vcd's i have work. without buying new hardware, can anyone please please help me, im starting to climb walls here!!! cheers to anyone who can.
    by the way, ive got every babylon5 vid for sale all together (the five series, a call to arms, and the piolet and that) - 6/70 in all about, all in mint condition none watched more than once. sensible offers over £200 email me. im in merseyside england, and they are pal tapes. this collection is worth 3/4 times the asking, so make ur bid, 1st good offer wins
  • 1 Smelly Fish
    • Nov 2001

Hi there, extract the .Dat file with ISOBUSTER to your hard drive and burn to VCD again using NERO.

Nero Platinum - 7 programmes en une suite ! ✓ Montage vidéo ✓ Streaming ✓ Sécurité des données ✓ Conversion ✓ Gravure ✓ Radio mondiale ► Plus d'informations

Cheers

Comment

• andyemunro
      • Dec 2001

GENIUS

YOUR ARE A ****IN' GENIUS LAD!!!
      if your comin ever up in liverpool england, email me mate!
      or if u want a copy of my no-longer problem vcd
      andyemunro@lycos.co.uk
      Last edited by andyemunro; 12 Dec 2001, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
        • Nov 2001

Thats great mate, glad to be of some assistance
        Will drop you a line next time i am your way.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎