Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikkidk
    • May 2006

How does the divxlandmediasubt works!

I would like to learn syncronising and make additional subtitles on a movie. I have tried subtitle workshop, but It didn't work. Now I try divxland expecting It would be much easier. And having downloaded the pdf-guide I thought the problems would be solved, but no....!!! This guide is very bad and insufficient.

Still can't syncronise my movie and everytime I think I have applied the subtitles they don't show up.

Can I get some help? Is there any detailed help/guide somewhere on the internet?

I'm about to give up on this
  • mikkidk
    • May 2006

Let me give you an example of the pdf-guide:
    About "preview" it says: "At any moment you can select "preview" option and start playing the video to see the result of the syncronisation process. To automatically select the applied subtitle during preview mode, enable the "Follow subtitles during preview" option at the "subtitle preview setting" panel.
    During preview mode you can add, edit and remove captions one the fly".

When I go inte the preview option I find nothing of the described. Just simply...nothing. The only thing I can do in this option is to decide the size of the letters in the subtitles!!!

Comment

• Inuya5ha
      • Jul 2005

Well if you want to create/edit captions and set their timing, read the PDF from the beginning.

What you are saying on your first post is not quite clear either:

everytime I think I have applied the subtitles they don't show up.
      Exactly how do you think you have applied the subtitles? And where do you expect them to "show up" exactly? You must save the file from the File menu and use an external video player to view the subtitles on your video.

The Preview mode is just for Preview of the current subtitle's timing.

Comment

• mikkidk
        • May 2006

Thanks for your reply.
        I have found out how It works

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡