Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!! Divxlandsubtitler doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikkidk
    • May 2006

Help!! Divxlandsubtitler doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a problem with the divxlandsubtitler. I have subtitled to films until now without problem. Thought It was the best subtitler-software I used so far. But now It seems to be over:
    When I watch in preview mode, the text in the left window doesn't follow the movie at all anymore.
    Whats wrong?
  • Inuya5ha
    • Jul 2005

You must be in Preview mode, and you must set the option to follow subtitles during preview in the program's control panel.

Comment

• mikkidk
      • May 2006

How do I set the option to let the text in left window follow the film in preview mode? Thats my problem as described...

Comment

• mikkidk
        • May 2006

Oh yes, now I found It as you described. Thanks a lot

Comment

• subtitlenewbie
          • Aug 2012

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum. I'm new to subtitling, but DivXLand Media Subtitler seems to be the easiers software to use (that I've seen so far).

However, I'm having the same trouble as originally mentioned in this thread: I can timecode the subtitles all right, and they do show up when I press the button while the movie is playing on the right, but when I want to playback the movie to check if the subtitles appear at the right time, I can see and hear the movie, but there are no subtitles.

I've got the 'follow subtitles during preview' box in the settings checked, but to no avail. I'm reading some comments about entering preview mode, but how do I do this? I've got the subtitle list on the left, and the movie on the right, this is the only mode I seem to be able to enter.

Perhaps it has something to do with the movie file type? It's a plain MPG...

Thanks so much in advance for your replies.

Comment

• soofie
            • Feb 2013

How to see Preview Mode

See under the player window:

Captioning Mode
            - Press and hold (recommended)
            - Manual mode
            - Preview mode

Make sure it's clicked on Preview mode
            This may stump you a few times until you get used to different modes.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎