Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Happytobehere
    • Apr 2008

Question about DVD Flick, 6+ GB disappeared when using DVD Flick

I started some videos and as expected my hard drive started filling up quickly. So I downloaded DVD Flick to burn the videos to disc so I could free up some hard drive space. I burnt the first disc and deleted the videos that were burnt. With the hard drive space I had left before the first burn project and the hard drive space I was able to free up after deleting the videos after they were put on disc gave me 7 GB of free space. But after I completed the second burn to disc and deleted those videos my PC is telling me I only have about 600 MBs of Hard drive space left. I don't know if this has anything to do with this but the box that says create ISO image is not checked but the box that says delete ISO image after creating disc is not checked either. If this has created a copy of the burnt DVD on the hard drive where could I find the ISO of the burnt DVD so that I may delete it ? Or any other suggestions of where the 7 GBs of Hard drive space went would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for your time.
    Last edited by Chewy; 25 Apr 2008, 03:49 AM.
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

at the bottom of the screen what's the destination for the conversion?

you would be looking for a dvd folder

Comment

• Happytobehere
      • Apr 2008

Thanks Chewy. I say that with a chuckle because I feel kind a duncie because it was so obvious where I might have found the files. But it sure was a big help to me to know to look for a DVD file as you suggested. The files were found and deleted and I have the 7 GB back Thanks again for the speedy reply.
      Kindness like yours will be remembered.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎