X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Thieves steal a march on Grand Theft Auto IV

First it was music, movies and books but now not even video games can make it to their planned launch dates without being leaked online.

The latest instalment in the controversial but exceedingly popular Grand Theft Auto franchise, which ironically features theft as a central tenet of gameplay, has popped up on various file sharing websites and spread like wildfire over the weekend.

While I suspect most of the people downloading it probably already have the game on pre-order and are only doing it so they can play the game early, I think for a monumental game such as this, it's worth spending the 50 bucks or so for the original.

My order was just shipped via express, and I should get it tomorrow, if not on then on Wednesday (but this is the SE version that I plan to sell off, so the uncensored version I intend to play won't get here until later this week or early next week).
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

Video game piracy has been around for years... I saw Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire ROMs an entire week before the game came out... not like I was searching for them or anything
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• damanisjon
      • Dec 2007

I know a few people who are playing the downloaded copy and are not up for buying the game.. We can always hope people will do the right thing, but hope is hardly reality! lol

I have been playing my ps3 copy of GTA4 and its awesome... the only problem I can find is that the game crashes! mine has crashed once! and lets it wont happen often!

BTW I posted a comment mentioning the game being online a while ago! im surprised its taken you so long to post it!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎