Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • csavadia
    • Jun 2008

Media Subtitler V2.0.5

I am a newbee to this forum and it has been a pleasure discovering a great program like Media Subtitler.
    Having used the application to put sub titiles on a .mpg file, i am seeing some really unexplainable results. The subtitles for the first stanza disappear very fast and from the seconds stanza it behaves normally.
    I have checked the subtitles in the "preview only" mode it looks fine and behaves the way it should but when using the "embeding the subtitle" option, it creates an AVI file. This AVI file viewed in WMP v11 is out of synch.
    I have ripped a song clip from a DVD to create the .mpg file which I have then used in the Media Subtitler application.
    I am using VirtualDub 1.8.0 and Windows XP Sp2
    Anyone can through some light on this problem.
    Thanks
  • mhatton
    • Sep 2008

please help me with the Divxland Media Subtitler 2.0.5 i try and try but it doesnt work can you give me the steps to make a good subtitler video???please i am going on a big travel and I want some videoos!!pleasse

Comment

• Sabiog
      • Aug 2009

Media Subtitler V2 0 5

Is there a particular media pack youd like to see? I could give it a go for you but not making any promises

Comment

Working...