Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

@gonewk that is weird!! Just for grins I hit refresh when trying to open the pic and it just reloaded this page!!!

Comment

• samfaulk
      dvdnoob
      • Oct 2008

thanks for the help guys, I have just ordered some dvd +r's so will post again in a few days when i have experimented with them.

hopefully i can watch taxi driver on my new tv soon!

Comment

• MilesAhead
        Eclectician
        • Nov 2006

DVD Flick 1303

DVD Flick 1303 released

Comment

• MilesAhead
          Eclectician
          • Nov 2006

Whoops!! DVD Flick 1.3.0.4 already!

Comment

• samfaulk
            dvdnoob
            • Oct 2008

Originally Posted by samfaulk
            thanks for the help guys, I have just ordered some dvd +r's so will post again in a few days when i have experimented with them.

hopefully i can watch taxi driver on my new tv soon!

I have found that the DVD +R works in my laptop and in my standalone dvd player with exactly the same data as on the DVD +rw my theory is that DVD rws cant be read on some dvd players.

so, problem solved. I recommend using DVD +R and the DVD help guide for excellent DVDs.

Comment

• mrkidneystoned
              • Oct 2008

can i get some help please

This doesn't have much to do with what anybody has talked about on this thread so far, but I just wanted to ask something real quick. I just downloaded DVD Flick today and well, it takes FOREVER to encode the files to proper dvd burning. Is there a way I can set it up to do multiple movies overnight at the same time so when I come back in the morning it isn't just one movie encoded correctly it can be multiple? Any help would be appreciated everybody thank you.

Comment

• gonwk
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Dec 2005

Hi MrKidney ... Funny Handle

I don't have the DVD Flick in front of me but couple of ideas

1) Is there anything under option that allows to list a "Batch" ... if so, then you are in business.

2) If you have a powerful CPU ... then open up multiple DVD Flick instances BUT save each file in a DIFFERENT directory output ... since DVD Flick wipes each directory before start-up!

BTW, I have not tried neither one of the above ... so (that is my disclaimer)

G!
                Last edited by gonwk; 25 Oct 2008, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...